the breeder offered to take her back. I was worried about this since she lives in another state and I don’t know how we’ll work out the transportation yet or how soon I’d be able to get Aryll back to her
but there’s option A.
I think the breeder I just adopted the two girls from is going to hold onto Aryll until the breeder can come here for Youmacon.
She also let me know for future reference to always check back with the breeder if they can take a mouse back before trying to adopt them out.
I did fly off the handle there in a panic which is something I really need to work on because it’s something that’s a recurring pattern with many things in my life.
I’m starting to calm down now. Just gotta remember to take it as it comes, that’s what I keep telling myself. I’m glad she messaged me before I put up the ad on the mouse breeding site.
I’m going to go ahead and delete the adoption posts since they’re no longer needed and I’m going to try to ease my mind for a bit.